Mere & District Railway Modellers are delighted to be able to present what is hoped will be the best small railway exhibition in the Southwest this year. With the support of our eminent traders, Ray Heard Models and Railway Scenics we are offering some award-winning layouts.
Club members have supplied four small layouts to illustrate that the hobby can easily be carried out in a limited space. Three layouts represent Norway, Switzerland and the USA. In all, we have 14 layouts across nine gauges, so visitors will be able to relate to and see the possibilities of railway modelling. We’ll also have the Rheilfford Ffestiniog Narrow Gauge Railway Display present.
This year we have a facility for using credit cards. Refreshments will be provided by the usual team together with some excellent home-baked cakes. Please come along and support your local club.
- PortWenn by Crawley MRC & Tom Snook – 7mm NG
- Kaninchenbau by Iain Morrison – HOe
- River Crane Mill and loco collection by John Thorne – OO9
- Ty Evan Rhys by Angus Watkins – EM/OO9
- Penmawr by Chris Thomas – OO
- Norge by Mike and Jenny Carter – HO
- Shaftesbury Street Yard by Peter Lord & Richard De Camin – O
- East Quay by John Niblett – OO9
- Newton Heath Works by Mike Baker & Martin Finney – Finescale O/NG
- St Martin’s Wharf by Tim Williams – O
- Castle Keep by Chris and Tom Bath – N
- Gold Creek by Natalie & Peter Hudson – N
- Thomas by Peter Martin – OO
- Rheilfford Ffestiniog with David Witcomb
- Lockty by Andy Cundick – EM
- Ray Heard Models
- Railwayscenics, the complete railway modelling shop
Catering is provided by Nancy Broach and her team.
Exhibition Manager – Tom Snook
Mere & District Model Railway Exhibition Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th June 2019
Mere & District Model Railway Exhibition Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th June 2018
*Mere and District Model Railway Club is in no way responsible for the content of external links